``` ```
No Cost Services

How Long Do I Qualify to Receive Your Home Healthcare Services?FAQ

When you qualify for EEOCIPA and RECA benefits from the United Sates Department of Labor, you are going to have a lot of questions. One of the benefits you are eligible to receive from the federal government is free EEOCIPA and RECA home health care. With United Energy Workers HealthCare and Four Corners Health Care on your side, you will be unlocking the best in home health care services. If you are suffering from work related illnesses because you worked as a subcontractor, contractor or as an employee for the Department of Energy, we will help you get the most from your home healthcare benefits.

The Length of Time

You might begin to worry about how long the benefits will last. Your ability to collect free EEOCIPA and RECA home health care is based on your eligibility. When you have filled out the all of the necessary paperwork and gained approval from the United States Department of Labor, you will be ready to receive our in home health care services. Unfortunately, it is not a permanent benefit. Approval for home health care services is granted for up to six-month periods and must be renewed. Don’t let the idea of a renewal be troubling.  United Energy Workers HealthCare and Four Corners Health Care will provide the Department of Labor updated medical information from your treating physician. We will help you with every step of the process. You shouldn’t have to suffer because of work related illnesses. If you need home health care benefits, we will work to help you keep it.

The Benefits of Home Health Care from United Energy Workers HealthCare and Four Corners Health Care

If you or a loved one is suffering from exposure to toxic substances, you understand the ongoing struggle that comes from the consequences of work related exposure. Some of the examples of common toxic substances that have been proven to cause occupational illnesses include: asbestos, acetone, beryllium, benzene, chromium, lead, mercury, nickel, silica, thorium, and uranium. Our main goal is to reduce the stress associated with these occupation illnesses. With United Energy Workers in home healthcare we combine in home medical aide with our knowledgeable medical staff. Our home health care services include light housework, meal preparation, transportation, medicine administration, and assisting you or your loved ones with dressing and restroom needs. We monitor health and can help with radiation therapy. We want you receive the dedicated care you or your family members deserve. We even help with the cumbersome paperwork that is required by the Department of Labor. Since we understand the program, we can help you stay afloat.

United Energy Workers HealthCare and Four Corners Health Care is here to Help

United Energy Workers Healthcare and Four Corners Health Care provides superior home health services at no cost to EEOICPA/RECA beneficiaries. We got our start working with miners that were exposed to uranium during the mining booms throughout the United States. Our primary focus is to help patients who have suffered from illnesses that were formed from occupation contact with chemicals. If you have questions, we have answers.

From Our Clients

Listen to our clients as they share their experiences in working with United Energy Workers Healthcare.

Real stories from real people.


“Who would have ever thought you could stay at home and be a care giver and still get money.”

Who We Serve

Do you have this card?

If you already have this card, then you are already approved to receive no-cost medical benefits! Call us to get started today.

In order to be eligible for EEOICPA/RECA benefits, an individual must have been employed at a covered Department of Energy facility, an approved atomic weapons facility, or at a permitted beryllium vendor. An individual must also have one of the covered conditions as a result of exposure to radiation, beryllium, or silica while employed at an accepted facility. In addition, uranium miners, millers, and ore transporters are eligible for benefits if they develop an illness as a result of exposure to toxic substances (such as radiation, chemicals, solvents, acids, and metals) and worked at a facility covered under RECA. Eligibility requirements vary by location and condition.