``` ```
No Cost Services

My job caused one of the occupational illnesses you cover, but I don't know if I qualify for EEOICPA or RECA. Can I still receive your services?FAQ


No-Cost Services

The last thing you ever wanted is an illness caused by your occupational proximity to toxic substances. Some of the examples of common toxic substances that have been proven to cause occupational illnesses include: asbestos, acetone, beryllium, benzene, chromium, lead, mercury, nickel, silica, thorium, and uranium. Some of the illnesses you can contract from continued exposure to these substances are radiogenic cancer, chronic silicosis, beryllium sensitivity, or chronic beryllium disease. If you are suffering from an occupational illness, you might have heard about EEOICPA or RECA benefits. Maybe you are uncertain if you qualify for EEOICPA or RECA but you wonder about the services provided by United Energy Workers Healthcare and Four Corners Health Care.

United Energy Workers Healthcare and Four Corners Health Care

We got our start working with miners that were exposed to uranium during the mining booms throughout the United States. Our primary focus is to help patients who have suffered from illnesses that were formed from occupation contact with chemicals. We combine in home medical aide and combine that with our knowledgeable medical staff.

Our home health care services include light housework, meal preparation, transportation, medicine administration, and assisting you or your loved ones with dressing and restroom needs. We monitor health and can help with radiation therapy. Our main goal is to reduce the stress associated with occupation illnesses. We want you to receive the dedicated care you or your family members deserve. We even help with the cumbersome paperwork that is required by the Department of Labor. Since we understand the program, we can help you stay afloat.

If you are a beneficiary of EEOICPA or RECA, our services come at no cost to you. EEOICPA and RECA use federal dollars to assist those who worked for the Department of Energy in their facilities. You are even covered if you worked for the Department of Energy as a contractor, miner or subcontractor. If your spouse or parent is the one that is suffering from occupational illnesses, you can receive the benefits to help with their medical care. There are even provisions to reimburse you to provide medical care for your own suffering family members. Our licensed compassionate caregivers can help you obtain the certifications necessary to qualify.

How to Qualify for EEOICPA or RECA Benefits

In order to qualify for your EEOICPA or RECA benefits, you or your loved one will need to have worked for the Department of Energy as a contractor, subcontractor or uranium miner for at least 250 days. There is also a list of applicable contractors, subcontractors, and facilities that worked with the Department of Energy that you can check to determine if you or your loved one can qualify. A good resource for you to use is the United States Department of Labor website. You will be able to find any applicable information.

From Our Clients

Listen to our clients as they share their experiences in working with United Energy Workers Healthcare.

Real stories from real people.


“Who would have ever thought you could stay at home and be a care giver and still get money.”

Who We Serve

Do you have this card?

If you already have this card, then you are already approved to receive no-cost medical benefits! Call us to get started today.

In order to be eligible for EEOICPA/RECA benefits, an individual must have been employed at a covered Department of Energy facility, an approved atomic weapons facility, or at a permitted beryllium vendor. An individual must also have one of the covered conditions as a result of exposure to radiation, beryllium, or silica while employed at an accepted facility. In addition, uranium miners, millers, and ore transporters are eligible for benefits if they develop an illness as a result of exposure to toxic substances (such as radiation, chemicals, solvents, acids, and metals) and worked at a facility covered under RECA. Eligibility requirements vary by location and condition.